One owner - First home delight - BEO $785,000
They built this home and it's been a great place to raise the family but now it is time to pack the bags and make room for the next generation to make their mark and call it Home.
Come see this very tidy, light, and a sunny three-bedroom home. Cosy heat pump for those cooler days or aircon in summer. The property backs onto the Hutt River reserve.
There is room for visitors as off the double garage is a games room with Wc and cold water which could easily accommodate holiday overflow or have your teenagers entertain their friends.
The section (849m2) offers room for pets and children's games plus space for the avid gardener and veggie patch.
Features of this property: -
• Larger 849m2 section with 90m2 home built of weatherboard and concrete tile roof.
• Three bedrooms plus a games room off the double garage with its own Wc..
• Insulation to ceiling space, and cosy heat pump.
• Bathroom with separate shower and vanity plus separate Wc.
• House built in 1961, Garage/workshop/games room built-in 1976.
• Gas infinity hot water. Heat transfer system. HRV system.
• Retrofitted double glazing throughout most of the home.
Buyer Enquiry Over $785,000 Invited. Call me today for a private viewing.
View with the vendors exclusive agent