The rural feel within city limits - BEO $1,200,000
Looking for the "Good Life"? Are you wanting your kids to experience raising their pet lambs, rearing a bobby calf, fresh eggs for breakfast, or raise other furry four-legged friends, well look no more.
Just a few minutes' drive from Upper Hutt CBD, rail to Wellington, schooling to all levels, or just catch a bus from near your gate.
This very special residential zoned, 1.4092-hectare property with city water and sewer will give you the taste of rural living without the isolation.
The property comprises 5 fenced paddocks each with water from your own watercourse, secure dog run, chicken enclosure, sheep yards, plus various storage sheds including a container for implements, quad, and/or firewood. There is a veggie patch, an orchard with hazelnuts, apple, fig, nectarines, pears, olives, plum, walnuts, red and black currants and blueberries.
The 124m2, fully insulated home offers 4 bedrooms, master with ensuite, bathroom with a deep bath, shower, separate Wc, chippy on wet back, heat pump, heat transfer system, open plan living with slider out to the covered deck plus a further 27m2 of veranda decking from which you can sit and oversee your slice of paradise plus a separate double garage.
Property Features: - Come enjoy the Good Life
* 1.4092 hectares of residential zoned land with own watercourse and 5 fenced paddocks.
* 124m2, 4-bedroom home with open plan living, slider to covered and veranda decking.
* All city services including sewer and water. Electric hot water with wet back.
* Built in 1996 by Manor Homes. Code Compliance Certificate issued for home and garage.
* Various storage sheds for firewood, implements, container, and double garage.
* Sheep yards, chicken enclosure, secure dog run, and deer fencing to half the perimeter boundary
Buyer Enquiry Over $1,200,000.
All viewing is by appointment only with ideally 24hrs notice.
Contact the Vendors exclusive agent with a time to view privately.
027 220 8956