Charm and Character in Waterloo
Discover this beautifully presented 1930-character home located just minutes' walk from Waterloo rail station, shops and all the amenities on offer.
This 1930s home has retained the charm of ornate decorative plaster ceilings, plaster cornices, high stud and native timber doors blended with the mix of modern galley kitchen, new floor coverings and superb outdoor flow to a sizable private and sunny deck ideal for entertaining family and friends.
Property features: -
• Four bedrooms - three with built in robes (or 3 bedrooms and a home office)
• Formal lounge with bay window, dining room with double doors to deck area.
• Main bathroom consists of shower over bath, vanity, and wc.
• Bevel-back weatherboards and corrugated colour steel roof (new 2017)
• Ornate Carrera plaster ceilings and cornices, single glazed joinery.
• Secure off-street parking behind electric gate.
• Gas infinity hot water, heat pump.
• 103m2 (approx.) building on an easy care 306m2 (approx.) freehold section.
Deadline for all offers in writing, 1pm Friday 4th September 2020 at the offices of Ray White, 31 Main Street, Upper Hutt. (will not be sold prior)
Open homes: - Sunday 23rd August at 2pm to 2.45pm.
Wednesday 19th August from 6pm to 6.45pm.
Sunday 30th August at 2pm to 2.45pm.
Wednesday 26th August 6pm to 6.45pm